Search This Blog

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Small and Bitter

TBH, that is how I feel. Small and bitter. I don't know how to fight it anymore. It can happen anywhere. But I am back at my desk working.

And washing my face with Aveeno might help a little.

Signing off. Sigh. I would ask you to please say a prayer for me, but that's the thing about being small, bitter, depressed and hard-hearted---the more you feel that way, the more you feel that way. It feeds on itself, and in some unwell way of thinking, you take small comfort in it.

TCOY

  1. Kept my doctor's appt--which I had not shown up for on Monday. I could not get there. Simply could not, psychologically, emotionally, phsyically.
  2. Turkey on rye.
  3. Ice water.
  4. Dressed nicely and accessorized.
  5. Watered my thirsty impatiens.
  6. Had a glass of wine and a chat at my friend Jean's house.
  7. About to read Cape Cod by Henry David Thoreau--and also see if there's a yoga class I can get to in the morning.
  8. Plan to take a meditation class Tuesday evenings in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment