Search This Blog

Monday, June 25, 2018

Again Early to Bed

Did important reading and reflecting. Soon after, I pulled my knee out gardening. Ouch. I drove 3+ hours round trip on the Garden State Parkway to get Punchy from her birth mom's, where she had really wanted to go again [for an overnight] to see baby sister and Mommy. I did wash. I worked, got ball rolling on four article assignments.. I got new Nikes, finally! Tomorrow we head to the Cape for a short getaway. Ocean air, heal me.

xxooo
2 baby aspirin and gnite.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry about knee, and glad for ocean trip! Lionna has surgery Friday, Will comes home to get car, experiment with biking begins!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope Lionna surgery goes ok!!! And that all goes well w Will and bike. Be safe. Xo

      Delete