- Yoga class first, at 9:45 a.m. A heavy rainstorm made music on the roof.
- Sis's little beauty lady, Buttercup, came with us on the trip. Such a good doggy.
- Funny memories Uncle Jackie shared of our grandmother, Alice, who was a character.
- Lovely garden, leisurely lunch and nice big mugs of coffee at our cousin's house, where Uncle J. lives with her family.
- Majestic, historic Throgs Neck Bridge against evening sky.
- Sailboats bobbing on the water near City Island.
- Punchy finally spotted on the Camp Nyoda instagram account!!!!! xoxoxo, Punch