|Special issue, fabulous retro cover.|
- CVS, Nutri-Grain bars for Punch, 2 small valentine treats on sale for her and her talent show partner, $5.43.
- Parking meter, 50 cents.
- Joyist, healthy breakfast bowl with mashed root veg, roasted tomatoes, one egg, crispy kale, etc., $10.
- Print of winter in Maine painting by my talented brother-in-law, David Hurley, and I'm sure he undercharged us, $40.
- CVS again, went for 2 Rxs and got staples, including 3 bags lavender bath salts, Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day honeysuckle liquid hand soap, dried figs, Raisin Bran and nuts, because I had a coupon for $10 off purchase of $60 or more. [Did include indulgence: Full-color keepsake issue of LIFE Magazine devoted to Mary Poppins "the Magic, the Adventure, the Love," cover price sky-high $13.99.] $73.08.
- Drink and dinner out with Elaine at Applebee's; she insisted on using her $25 gift card. So we each spent $23.
- ShopRite, organic milk and $25 gift card [very late Christmas gift] for goddaughter visiting from Florida. $29.50.
RUNNING TOTAL FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY: $1764.22, SO $117.61 DAILY FOR THE 15 DAYS OF FEBRUARY, SO FAR. [THAT $500 SATURDAY....SIGH.] I DO STILL HAVE TIME TO BRING DAILY AVERAGE DOWN FOR THE MONTH. BUT DAN AND I GOING INTO NYC OVERNIGHT TOMORROW FOR 28th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY.
COMPARE TO JANUARY: AVERAGE OF $71.88 DAILY.