- New windshield wipers installed by Jason, our wonder mechanic. $25.
- Picked up Figgy's Acuvue contact lenses at eye doctor nearby. She quick-paid me $33 but there was tax, which I don't want her to give me. Still, I'm beginning to see how tax adds some dollars to my day! $1.95.
- Free complimentary day at Eagle Rock Co brand-new coworking space. My first cup of brew was also gratis, after Counter Culture Coffee talk/tasting this morning. But I bought a Pure Light Soap for Sinners soy candle in jar. "Campfire" scent, to take me back to summer camping trips with Dan, young Fig and Punch. It has a 50-hour burn time, so $18/36 cents per hour of glow and fragrance. Plus tax, $19.19.
- Chocolate chip cookie, regrettably not worth money or calories, $1.75 + 25 cents tip jar, $2.
- Lunch at Little Bear Poke. salmon/brown rice bowl, $15.99 + $1 tip jar, $16.99.
- Back to Eagle Rock Co. to work. Large decaf coffee + tip, $3.68. Later, hot cocoa made with Lake Champlain Chocolates unsweetened cocoa, 2 T sugar and milk. $3.73 + $1 tip jar, $4.73. $8.41.
- HELP RAISE FUNDS FOR NEWSIES
Punch is on stage crew and even though the kids are also selling coffee beans to raise funds, I donated $10 plus $1.50 to help cover costs. when I saw this in PTA email blast. Debit cards make everything so convenient. $11.50.