I've been applying for staff positions, too, and it feels pretty good.
- Punchy and I both pulled cards from the pretty little "Light Lessons" pouch that Meg and Greg sent me as a gift. Check this out. Today we pulled INTEGRITY and WITH WISDOM.
- Walked around block.
- Have been praying to remove myself from the center of someone else's difficult curve. I can get so dark. It's not my curve. I can be light.
- Hot bubble bath.
- Walked in and out of town for groceries.
- Chicken, baked potato w. butter and cottage cheese, broccoli.
- Meeting at 7:15.
- Going to bed soon.
- Donation to Vermont Ski & Snowboard Museum in Stowe, late bday gift in honor of kind friend. $15.
- Kings, because I could walk there at 3:05, sweep in and still be back at the schoolbus stop by 4 p.m. Got half-gallon organic milk, Gardein frozen vegan meatballs, 1/2 pint cream, butter on sale, dog food, deli turkey for me and Punch, etc. $33.95.
- Also, the book I wrote and self-published about Anthony? The Franciscan monk turned world-traveling businessman? A few dollars are trickling into my bank account in profits. I want to do a whole post about it, but the link is HERE.