- Went to 7 a.m. support group.
- Walked Sug around block, and walked loop around Anderson Park when Punch had 5:30 soccer practice there.
- Made that nice polenta recipe from Melissa Clark, NY Times. Easy and delicious. Even Punch had two helpings. I did make a vegan panful, too, for Figgy.
- Parking meter, 50 cents.
- Joyist, The Greg smoothie with cold brew coffee and healthy stuff, plus 2 packs Java Love Energy Bites, one for Fig and one for Punch, $21.
- Kings, shelled pistachios, shallots, risotto--and a bottle of organic olive oil from Italy [since half price], $17.59.
MONEY THOUGHT: That sunny polenta wasn't very expensive to make and was restaurant-quality. I had broth [I use vegan cubes], butter and EVOO on hand; only had to buy fresh leeks, corn grits and Gorgonzola crumbles.