- 7 a.m. support group. Helpful. I appreciate my friends there.
- Promising phone interview for job.
- Walked in and out of town. Determined to get back to my walks. Felt good.
- Wrote interview thank you notes [in addition to emails] while at gymnastics. Punch took class from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Popped letters into mailbox on our way home.
- Talked to Sis and Moey.
- Planning two-night Cape Cod getaway with my friend Anne for next week.
- CVS, again waiting for family RXs, got groceries, including raisins, 3 jars PB, fruit leathers, walnuts, baking soda, 4 pints Haagen Dazs ice cream on sale to make Punchy's Baked Alexa, magazine for work, Nivea body washes, 2 bottles white vinegar for cleaning, 2 gallons distilled water for CPAP machine, Dr. Teal's bath salts, Hallmark bday card, big pink bow, about $60.
- Whole Foods, for two quarts organic strawberries to dip in dark chocolate; pita chips; Nut Thins crackers; salsa; 2 loaves Italian bread; pasta; 2 spaghetti squash; emergency jar of tomato sauce [but I had enough homemade for bday dinner with friends & Sis]; bananas; Mineral Fusion lipstick [on sale, plus $3 coupon], pint premium vegan ice cream for Figgy; $85.
$ MONEY SPENT OUT OF POCKET TUESDAY, MARCH 12:
- Marcel dinner, delicious fish tacos plus large decaf latte, $16.95 plus tip for jar, $18.
- Vending machine at gymnastics, late night, $2 for Punch, $2 for me, so $4.
- Taco Bell drive thru, Punch, with small pink lemonade, $9.23.
MONEY THOUGHT: Calculating my daily average spend for every day of the month in an ongoing tally [Kim's great suggestion to do ongoing monthly spend tally] keeps me more aware. I'm trying to reduce that daily average spend as the month progresses and the birthday gifts are behind us.