It makes me a bit more cautious with purchases.
I don't list the big RX expenses we have...four people in the family, huge [$6,000?] RX out-of-pocket deductible threshold.
- Rose early and unlocked door for 7 a.m. support group. Nurturing.
- Just threw on clothes for early meeting but dressed nicely after that--black knit dress, opaque tights, black suede pumps, Burberry scarf, pearl and crystal choker from Dan.
- Makeup, including concealer.
- Spent time with a dear friend from my past.
- Healthy foods: salad, Joyist smoothie w baby spinach added, chicken, sweet potato and some of the big pan of cauliflower and broccoli I roasted.
- Picked up my RXs, which dr. phoned in after my appt. yesterday. Taking care of myself.
- Parking meters, about $1.50.
- Cafe Giotto with my friend. Latte and breakfast, $18.06.
- Anthropologie sale room, pretty red dress and adorable Bichon Frise [our beloved dog!] spatula for family. Sugar is turning 15 on Punchy's 12th birthday, Monday, March 11; $58.43.
I like this dress. Bought in size XL today for $49.95, marked down from $148.
Nice washable, waffle-knit fabric. Here is the LINK.
- Ciabatta loaf from Montclair Bread Company, $5.
- Joyist for my friend and me, $14.50.
- Starbucks for Punch between school and CCD, $5.28.
- CVS, groceries since I was waiting, again, for Rx, I had $6 coupon. Got can black olives, dozen eggs, 2 jars Jif PB, 2 Bumblebee tuna, extra-virgin olive oil [tricky smaller size], Fairlife chocolate milk for Punch, $12.50.
- Kings, fresh cauliflower and broccoli, $8.18.
SO FAR, THAT'S AN AVERAGE DAILY SPEND OF: $112.40.
THE HAIRCUT DROVE IT UP.