Got my hair cut, always a pampering treat with blowout by Danielle, who also does editorial and advertising work.
Saw my friend Rach for lovely coffee.
Moved on a step with a staff position I would love to have.
Kept my Private Benjamin appointment.
Made healthy chicken cutlets piccata, with Rach's shortcut skillet recipe.
$ MONEY SPENT OUT OF POCKET
- Vamp Hair Studio, haircut, which I get every 3 months. $120 plus tips, $151.
- Jar of moisturizing body butter made by Nico at Vamp, $10.
- CVS, mascara and shampoo, both with coupons to trim prices, about $8.
- Joyist, used my free punch for lunch. Then hazelnut energy bites, $7.
- Coffee shop tip [Rach had treated for drinks], $2, and bag of upscale City of Saints coffee beans, $21.19.
- Kings, two large cans of white beans to make white bean mash, another great Rachael recipe, $2.50.