- I'm not proud about missing Palm Sunday Mass, and not getting a piece of palm to fold into a cross, but Punchy was acting up big time and I didn't have the energy. I was going to go it alone, but then decided to take a nap instead, which felt good. [We often go to Mass at noon.]
- Dan and I raked and gardened a lot. Front and back look much better, but we still have to rake backyard.
- Pampering shampoo.
- Walked Sug around block.
- Went out to dinner at Egan's with Anne and Elly to celebrate all three of our birthdays. So nice to sit and catch up with them. Plus, good decaf coffee for dessert.
- Regarding ongoing issues w Punch, I was able to calmly but firmly discuss my opinion with Dan and he heard me.
- Kings, delicious 2.5 lb. ham to bake for me and Punch, bananas, oat milk [sale], 2 loaves Ezekiel bread [sale], Skippy PB, pretty, large pot of pink tulips for my friend's bday, 3/4 pound Boar's Head deli turkey, half gallon organic whole milk, $63.34.
- Egan's, dinner + drinks out with my friends, $30.
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND SO FAR THIS MONTH: $141.19.