Things are looking up a bit. A call from Punchy's Mimi this evening was also helpful in terms of perspective.
I still have to go over Punchy's math and geography homework tonight, and dig into an article I'm writing. But want to blog now and sign off here.
Good night, in advance.
- Important writing, important phone call.
- Talked to Sis to catch up.
- That walk into town, as uncomfortable as it was with the whipping wind.
- Concealer, eye cream, eye shadow, mascara.
- Good dental care.
- Ate some veggies.
- Saunders hardware store, garden gloves [had none] and 2 packs Burpee nasturtium seeds, the easiest flowers to grow in containers--with pretty edible blossoms for your salads and cake tops. $17.03.
- Joyist, my healthy workspace, The Greg blend; avocado toast with greens; and coconut cacao energy bites, $25.
- Gasoline, $10.
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND SO FAR THIS MONTH: $135.25.