- Walked in and out of town.
- Talked to Sis and my cousin Lin [they were together, missed them].
- Ate healthfully. Oatmeal with apricots and walnuts; hard-boiled egg; and Ezekiel toast for bkfst. Ample Buddha Bowl with baby spinach, roasted beets and chickpeas, delicious tahini dressing and hard-boiled egg for lunch.
- Wrote with fervor at Joyist, met my deadline. My friend Rach was next to me writing for part of the afternoon, too.
- Women's spiritual group. Very good nourishment.
- Joyist, organic latte, free; Buddha Bowl; delicious avocado toast with tender baby greens and a drizzle of fine olive oil; and organic cappuccino, free. Total, $24. And so ended my week as a proud, card-carrying member of the Joyist unlimited coffee club. I made a modest pledge to support women in business and this was my reward. Loved it! From Monday through Monday, I had these organic coffee drinks: 2 cappuccinos; 2 lattes; 2 cold brews, one with coconut milk; 2 chocolate lattes [no refined sugar, syrup made from dates and cocoa], and 2 chocolate lattes made with oat milk. By 4 p.m., I could not finish that last fine cappuccino. #IloveJoyist
- Print shop to get copy of 20+ page document in town, $4.50.
- Sandwich Theory, I was sitting editing by hand for an hour there after copy shop closed, so wanted to buy something. Got container of tomato, basil and baby mozzarella salad to bring Dan, $6.70.
MONTHLY SPEND AS OF APRIL 8: $1,379.40.
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND SO FAR THIS MONTH: $172.42.