So now I'm tired and can't wait to sleep!
- Support group.
- Walked Sug around block.
- Made pea soup with leeks and fresh mint.
- Very short nap, 20 minutes, almost too short to be TCOY.
- Private Benjamin appoinment; helpful.
- My editor/friend from magazine I write for came to Montclair to take me and another writer to lunch. It was lovely.
- Got bra and underwear, needed.
- Clores Florist, beautiful mossy planter with thriving pink hyacinths and a tiny faux bird nest, complete with eggs. Gift for my editor [see above, #5]. I didn't send anything to her and her husband [the publisher] at the holidays. $21.40.
- Johari bra store on Church Street, fancy bra, underwear and Spanx tights.[I did need the first two and the last, a fashion staple, was 50 percent off], $126.
- ATM bank fee, $3.
- Parking meters, $3.
MONTHLY SPEND AS OF APRIL 9: $1,532.80.
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND SO FAR THIS MONTH: $170.31.