- Walked around block, pretty day.
- Read more of book for boot camp book group [aka book camp]--There, There by Tommy Orange. It's a novel about the Native American experience told through different characters. Then went to meeting tonight. Love those friends.
- Before book camp, sang Happy Birthday to Punchy's 11 year old friend. It's a gift to be around the table like that with her parents and little bro. Her Dad made pizza for dinner.
- Planted some tulip bulbs.
- Parking meter, 1 hour, $1.
- Over the Moon, bday gifts for Punchy's friend and book [$16.95 + tax] for me, $60.34.
- Joyist, free +perfect organic cappuccino [with my weekly unlimited coffee card]. Pina colada smoothie with fruit for Punch and half-size Luke blend for me, $17.
- CVS. Would you believe we have a $6,000 out of pocket deductible for prescriptions every year? And we meet it, too. Dan has taken insulin since age 18 and now a bottle is close to $180? at Costco, where it's cheapest. Anyway, when I went for Rxs today, I had a $21 Extra Bucks reward! Got bath salts, deodorant, toothpaste, organic milk, 3 packs dates to make Yolos, Cetaphil face scrub, Seventh Generation cleaning spray. Still spent $44.33 after Rxs.
- Uber from other end of town to book group at friend's house, with $2 tip, $12.18.
MONTHLY SPEND AS OF APRIL 3: $369.87.
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND SO FAR THIS MONTH: $123.29.