- 7 a.m support group.
- Walked to town to write.
- Bought more yogurt and some peanuts/raisins for topping.
- Oribe hand cream, still love it. Put it on before Dan and I went to Fireball, big school fundraiser tonight at fancy catering hall.
- Kings, 3-pack pink kitchen sponges, large Seventh Generation liquid lavender/mint dish soap, Newman's Own chicken treats for Sugar, peanut/raisin mix and large Organic Valley Grassmilk Yogurt [plain], $21.08.
- Walked to town to work in my healthy office, Joyist, which was my home base from 10:30 to 3:15. In morning, breakfast bowl with root veg mash, roasted tomatoes, crispy kale, hard-boiled egg, $10.
- Joyist, The Natalie [warm Red Velvet in a cup, with beetroot, mushrooms, oat milk, raw cacao etc.]; avocado toast w greens + radishes, a snack Punch + Dan shared; yummy chia pudding with fresh raspberries; and container of PB/Honey energy bites to bring Punch, because today she has CCD, then soccer--top-heavy day. $29.
- Starbucks, 270-cal bag of salt & vinegar chips [shoulda skipped, salt and crunch craving?--not a healthy decision] and 2-pack of dark chocolate graham crackers to mail in envelope, below, $4.27.
- U.S. Post Office, padded envelope to mail some papers to my brother Will, plus the postage to his apartment in NYC, $6.18.
- Gasoline, $10.
MONTHLY SPEND AS OF APRIL 11: $1,756.18.
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND SO FAR THIS MONTH: $159.65.