Mimi took mini Mimi for a mani/pedi and other fun now.....I'm at a Starbucks in the Tropicana shopping/food court to work til they scoop me at 4:30. My editor awaits, on the other end of the internet.
Dashing to record money spent, because as a financial counselor I know once said, if you travel less, you spend less. I see how quickly and easily it is to insert that red debit card.
$ MONEY SPENT OUT OF POCKET WEDNESDAY, APRIL 24
- Gasoline, $15 plus tip for pump attendant who filled our tank, $16.
- Lick store in Tropicana, Jubes cube candy, 2 flavors for P., $6.31.
- Tropicana Bar Olon, appetizers, drinks + tip [this was our dinner], treated Mimi and Poppy, who generously paid the night's rent on their friend's condo for me, $84.64.
- White House Black Market fashion store at the Trop. Mimi [Hope] and I liked the same micro sequin drape-neck sleeveless top in lilac. I had a $30 coupon off $100 purchase. Tops originally $64 each but we paid $49 each with coupon. They didn't have Hope's size, S, so hers will be shipped free to her home. $49.
- Blue Mercury, beautiful Nest candle in Blue Garden scent for my condo, $17.06.
- Boardwalk shop, earrings for P. and Johnson & Johnson Blossoms Baby Powder, $11.41.
MONTHLY SPEND AS OF APRIL 24: $2,775.83.
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND SO FAR THIS MONTH: $115.65.