Search This Blog

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Punch Curled My Hair--and Other Good Things

TCOY
  1. Got to 7 a.m. support group, tho I was tempted to roll over and doze in our slumbering home. Everyone was sleeping at 6:30: Fig, Punch, Dan and Sug.
  2. Talked to supportive friend after.
  3. Got to 1.5 hour yoga class at 9:30. [I bought a 5-pack in March.] It was mixed level, and hard, but I'm proud and want to get back to yoga 1 or 2x per week.
  4. Met my friend Rach for coffee and important talk.
  5. Walked back from town to meet schoolbus.
$ MONEY SPENT OUT OF POCKET
  • Joyist, it was about 11:30 and I hadn't eaten breakfast before my meeting or yoga class. Hazelnut energy bites, avocado toast and The Luke blend, $27. I know that is expensive and see I could have skipped the energy bites this time.
  • Marcel, cup of coffee and small tip, $3.
  • Whole Foods, 1.75 lbs. chicken breasts, fresh vegan ravioli, fresh cheese tortellini, large olive oil, part-skim mozzarella, half-gallon almond milk, pint organic raspberries, box granola bars for girls--and 4 big hunks of seedless watermelon on sale. Tomorrow is Field Day at Punch's school, and I signed up [one of many parents] to bring watermelon slices. I spent $12.35 on the juicy red stuff, but one wedge is for our family. Total, $62.49.
$ TOTAL DAILY SPEND: $92.49.
RUNNING TOTAL SPEND FOR MONTH AS OF MAY 30: $2,259.96.
MAY AVERAGE DAILY SPEND: $75.33.

COMPARE TO APRIL STATS, DOING MUCH BETTER SO FAR--largely due to spending 9 days with Sis in May?
TOTAL MONTHLY SPEND FOR APRIL: $3,634.28.
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND IN APRIL: $121.14.

No comments:

Post a Comment