- Ate some fruits and vegs: banana, tomato, mushrooms, delicious sliced fresh peaches, sautéed in a skillet with a little butter, a pinch of brown sugar, sliced almonds and pure vanilla.
- Booked blowout for Friday.
- Stared down Italian cookies that looked SO GOOD at ShopRite. They almost jumped into my cart. They were the long sandwich cookies with fruit jam inside, dipped in chocolate on the end cap with rainbow sprinkles over the chocolate. But I thought of my friend Rach and my desire to eat more healthfully, so I walked away.
- ShopRite, Woolite brand mesh bag for washing bras and bottle lavender baby bath, $8.51.
- Montclair parking meter, $1.
- Cafe Giotto, the money I owed when I was short for Punch's tiramisu to go last week plus today, jar of imported Italian mixed mushrooms to have on pasta for dinner with a little vegan pesto and grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, $13.50. This was a meal Figgy could have, sans cheese.
- Whole Foods, gallon of organic whole milk and container Gotham Greens vegan pesto, $13.89.
MAY AVERAGE DAILY SPEND: $74.74.
COMPARE TO APRIL STATS, DOING MUCH BETTER SO FAR--largely due to spending 9 days with Sis in May?
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND IN APRIL: $121.14.