Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

These Boots Were Made for Walking ๐Ÿšถ‍♀️ 

TCOY
  1. Walked about 40 minutes this pretty day, from Church Street to Private Benjamin appt on Grove Street.
  2. That appointment, very helpful.
  3. Salon blowout! Thanks, Rachel.
  4. Important writing + reflecting.
  5. Ate some Brussels sprouts Dan made.
  6. Washed face and applied concealer, eye shadow, black mascara and lipstick ๐Ÿ’„.
$ MONEY SPENT OUT OF POCKET
  • Cafe Giotto, right next to Gumdrop Hair Salon. Quiche, salad, latte in to-go cup, $14.39 + $3 tip [great service], $17.39.
  • Gumdrop, blowout, $40, plus tips for Rachel and Ambros, who shampooed me, $53. I leave tomorrow morning to spend several days with Sis, in NYU hospital and at her home. I wanted my hair to be polished and up to the task, up to being strong and being there--holding up.
  • Java Love [right across from cafe and Gumdrop], to work on laptop for several hours. Bought natural bamboo Ecoffee Cup here. Have been meaning to--I'm determined to have less of a footprint on earth. Every time you bring the cup here, you’re charged for a small beverage no matter what size you get. Cup, $13.50, decaf coffee, $2, tax and tip, $17.
  • Java Love, debit card frozen because of questionable iTunes purchases last night. Used up all my cash, only had enough for almond croissant + jar tip, $4. It was either that or giant chocolate-chip cookie.
  • Deli, 2.5 oz bag Cape Cod Potato Chips, jalapeรฑo flavor, $1.69.
  • Uber home from therapy, counting $2 tip, $10.94.
TOTAL DAILY SPEND: $104.02
MONTHLY SPEND AS OF MAY 7: $751.19.
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND SO FAR: $107.31.

Money thoughts: I’m anxious about Sis’s surgery. I’ve been reaching for junk-food pacifiers, like those Cape Cod ๐ŸŒŠ Potato Chips ๐Ÿฅ”. I want to stop that. Unhealthy. Sometimes I want the salty crunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment