I suspect it could be the increase in my anti-anxiety med about two weeks ago....not sure...but maybe I was SO unanxious that I was sleeping. I contacted my psychiatric nurse practitioner and we dialed down the dose today. I hope it helps.
Blogging as a nightcap? I was so tired, all I could do was crawl under my soft covers and thank God Punchy was with Dan or, last night, at her friend's house for a sleepover.
I haven't tracked my spending since Tuesday. Here goes.
Wednesday, May 22
- Starbucks before Punch's 8 a.m. chess class at school. Breakfast and drink for me, breakfast, drink and lunch for Punch, $23.30.
- Glendarragh Lavender Farm in Appleton, Maine--2 glass bottles of hand soap refill plus lavender soaking salts in glass bottle and $12 shipping and handling, $62. [I'm trying to reduce use of plastic. I have the farm's glass hand soap bottle and each refill fills it at least twice.]
- J. Clores florist, tray of snapdragon plants for garden and mini succulent plant for P's planter, $16.59.
- Jackie's Grillette, drinks for P and me [we biked to town for appt after school] plus rice pudding and macaroni salad for her, and a blueberry scone, plus tips, $19.60.
- Kings, milk and lox and $5 cash back for Punch to bring to school for Toni's Kitchen donation, $22.77.
- Red Nose day donation at school to fight children's poverty, $2.
- Parking meter, $1.75.
- Starbucks after Punch dr. appt at 3 p.m., purchase included drink and sandwich for P. and another very tall cup I plan to reuse for drinks ordered instead of adding to landfill, $26.87.
- Cafe Giotto, spinach salad w grilled chicken and arugula with burrata, both to go for dinner, $30.92.
- Cafe tip, cash, $3.
- Ruthie's BBQ, $15.
- Parking meter, $1.75.
- Joyist, a healthy "Greg" cold brew blend for me and one for Fig, $22.
- CVS, went for Rxs, got cashews, dried apricots, Kind bars, milk, other groceries and also InStyle Magazine, $43.21.
- Kings, 2 lox, hotdogs, hotdog rolls, sauerkraut, 2 pints blueberries, bacon on sale, bag of lemons, box of pasta, veg sushi rolls for Figgy, eco-friendly lavender dish liquid [but not in glass bottle], pint expensive Jeni's ice cream from Ohio, $65.
RUNNING TOTAL SPEND FOR MONTH AS OF MAY 25: $2,062.86.
MAY AVERAGE DAILY SPEND: $82.51.
COMPARE TO APRIL STATS, DOING MUCH BETTER SO FAR, largely due to spending 9? days with Sis in May?
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND IN APRIL: $121.14.