- Dollars spent today: $0.
- Sticks of butter used to bake large pan of Melissa Clark’s Lemon 🍋 Squares [with shortbread crust] to bring to BBQ: 3.
- Plump organic lemons zested and squeezed: 5.
- Free-range eggs cracked and beaten: 6.
- Squares actually eaten by people at party: 6.
- Squares I took home and froze, hoping P will like them: 12 plus. [Dan took P and pal to Point Pleasant for boardwalk and beach.]
- Other from-scratch desserts at BBQ: 4. [Very good Smores Cheesecake w gooey torched marshmallow top; brownies; nut brownies; and fresh fruit salad,]
- Percent realization that I should stick to bringing a crystal bowl of plain raspberries instead of going to all this trouble, butter, sugar and labor: 90.
- From 1 to 10, how much my creative side enjoyed the baking process today: 4.
- Hours since Dan & co. left: 10.
MAY AVERAGE DAILY SPEND: $79.34.
COMPARE TO APRIL STATS, DOING MUCH BETTER SO FAR, largely due to spending 9? days with Sis in May?
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND IN APRIL: $121.14.