- Got to 7 a.m. support group.
- Walked into town with laptop.
- Talked to Sis.
- Met my friend Rach for iced coffee on her lovely porch!
- Nap while Dan did homework stint.
- Clipped fragrant lilacs, placed in my mother's crystal globe vase.
- Ate broccoli. Big step for me.
- Jackie's Grillette, lunch, with tip, $15.
- Moss & More, long stalk pussy willows for our home and nice flowering plant and ivy in cute planter to give CCD teacher. This was last class of the year. Mrs. F. is a saint to volunteer her time for those weekly Thursday afternoon fifth grade classes. I think she has four children of her own. I am thankful. $27.72.
- Joyist, used my reward for a delicious blend. Bought coconut energy bites and mock Twix bars, no refined sugar, $10.
- Whole Foods, Punchy snack after school, on way to CCD, $4. [I got the mock Twix bars for her but she didn't like them. Go figure.]
- Gasoline, $20.
MONTHLY SPEND AS OF MAY 2: $172.78.
Big-ticket May spends: Little Bear Poke, $36; Let's Yo, $28; Moss & More, teacher gift+, $28. Subtotal $92.