- We drove to gas station and filled tank. [She can’t drive yet post surgery.]
- Went to The Paper Store, one of Sis's favorites, a Hallmark store but deluxe, with Kate Spade, Lilly Pulitzer, Scout and other great product lines. I had never been. Sis had some great coupons she had received in the mail.
- Staples, to return printer cartridges and get $2 credit for each.
- The Water Club in Cos Cob! Sis is a member and took me to beautiful lunch. We looked out at boats in water, immaculate swimming pools, early tanners reclining on the lounge chairs. I had a delicious lobster roll as a platter [no roll], deconstructed with butter lettuce, ripe tomatoes, avocado....plus cappuccino and fresh strawberries with whipped cream.
- Acme for a few groceries.
- Sharpened my eyebrow pencil. My sis doesn't even use brow pencil, but I knew she would have a sharpener, and she did. Just like she always has a tissue when I need it, or a peppermint.
- Back home to rest briefly, then I walked my adorable Buttercup by the marina. It's a love fest between us.
- The Paper Store, small red Yankee candle in jar on sale, nautical drink cup with straw, $20.
- Ubers to and from Sis's home from Lisa's office, counting tips, $9.82 + $11.01, so $20.83. This is still much more affordable than taking the bus to NYC and then the train from Grand Central to Stamford, not to mention more direct, prettier--and comes with the gift of friendship with Princessa. I am grateful, and so is Sis.
SO UPSET! just spent 2 hours writing and researching a Chelsea Market post and it vanished. Will redo tomorrow. Too tired. Ouch. Good night.