Search This Blog

Monday, July 8, 2019

Rough Waters--but Waves Too Personal to Report

$ MONEY SPENT OUT OF POCKET--and this doesn't count steep $50 co-pay at podiatrist or Rx cost.
Tory Burch ladylike mid-heel sandal, originally $268,
$111 and free shipping.
  • Marcel, trendy, breakfast and drinks for me and Punch [we ate with Anne and Nikki] and a loaf of sliced country bread to take home, about $29 with tip. Wow, that was hella pricey.
  • CVS, teen magazine Punch bought with Nik when they walked to town, $6.
  • Joyist, The Greg blend, $12.
  • Montclair Diner, toasted corn muffin, bought as a ploy (but admitted) to get their WiFi password since they are right next to Joyist, where the router had to be reset, + tip, $3.35. But my good Joyist quickly came through. 
  • CVS, peroxide, Band-Aids, Q-tips, +, $44.02.
  • Tory Burch silver sandals, $111.30. Trust me, I will wear them into the ground. And I won't be having pedicures for a loooong time so at least I can still have pretty sandals. I really don't mind the nude/no-polish look for a change.
  • Starbucks, to work, spinach wrap + donut, $6.19.

Daily total: $211.86.
Running total for month as of July 8: $315.44.
July daily average [started July 5]: $78.86.

Big-ticket firecracker items in July: *Marcel bkfast w Punch and loaf of bread, $29; *Tory Burch sandals, $111.

Signing off with sinking heart. But I usually do rise to the surface again.

2 comments: