Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Drifted to Sleep, Forgot to Blog Last Night

Things I've loved about being here at Sis's in Stamford, CT:
  • Buttercup at my side physically. Sis at my side figuratively. Both auburn-haired, kind and supportive.
  • I was able to do the Zoom family meeting call [with experts, for better Punchy plan] from Sis's dining room table. In some cases, the pandemic works for us--in this case, Punch was  2 1/2 hours south in Jersey, at Mimi's; Dan was in Montclair; I was here; and three team members were in different places. I was happy to see my Dan and Punchy on screen. She was at the office with Mimi. Her screen went off briefly and when she came back on, she was wearing a paper mask. She makes me laugh.
  • Our walk to the beach [Long Island Sound] yesterday.
  • Rest.
  • Watching "Father Brown" episode on PBS, about crime-solving Catholic priest. I had never seen it before.
I am going home today. Punch is coming home Tuesday. I do feel bad for Sis. She is an avid traveler, and Covid has cramped her style. She had hoped to travel to Portugal and Costa Rica this year, plus San Diego and other places....instead she has armchair travel with a visitor like me.

I hope to declutter and organize back home.

Enjoy your day.

Tuesday $ MONEY SPENT OUT OF POCKET
ZERO.

No comments:

Post a Comment