Search This Blog

Monday, July 6, 2020

Monday in Greenwich

It was a hot and sunny 90 degrees by 10:30 this morning. Sis had a doctor's appt in Greenwich, and I roamed a little on the Avenue. But then I got two calls regarding Punchy and her program, so I had to address those until my phone died. Before that, I noticed beautiful stone flower urns at a restaurant with outdoor seating and passed Saint Mary Church, with a white Virgin Mary statue outside. Would like to go to Mass there one day.

I went in to Lilly Pulitzer--fresh and uplifting, as usual. Nice necklace, wrap dress, swimsuit. Also popped into: Vineyard Vines; a granola and smoothie shop; and Aux Délices, with its cabana-yellow and white striped bags [including the one around the loaf of French bread I bought] and high-end takeout foods.

TCOY
  1. Ate healthy foods--organic strawberries; fresh kale and Swiss chard Sis grew in pots on her terrace; tomato; capers; olives; artichokes.
  2. We walked Buttercup by the marina.
  3. Took a nap when it rained this afternoon.
$ MONEY SPENT OUT OF POCKET
  • Aux Délices, fresh loaf of French bread and an iced coffee. The former was great but I'm picky about coffee and did not love the latter. $8.74.
  • Vineyard Vines, turquoise sea turtles iPhone case [Punch broke my case], marked down from $45 to under $8, and really nice pair of socks for Dan, total $21.03. 
Total spent out of pocket: $29.77.
Ongoing monthly spend as of July 6: $608.76.
Avg daily spend: $101.46.

No comments:

Post a Comment