So glad to see our Figgy, in the pink fleece Lilly Pulitzer jacket from Dad, her hair gathered up in a casual topknot, a look fresh-faced young women can carry off so effortlessly. [Wish I could, too. No such luck.]
Good night. Safe home.
- Biked this morning at Brookdale Park with Elly--six loops today, vs. yesterday's four.
- Private Benjamin with H. Making progress.And wise counselor suggested I should fit in some time to mourn Dad, since so much has happened since his death--thought I should set aside 15 minutes a day. I like that idea.
- Walked Sug around block once.
- Stocked up on some healthy groceries, like baby spinach, fresh pickles.
- Bubble bath! And good tooth care.