Search This Blog

Friday, January 4, 2013

Prosecco & Pumping Iron

I liked this sparkly Prosecco brand @ Upstairs tonight.
Boot camp was hard today. Lots of weight work, using small weights and large ones. Good to fight arm flaps, aka bat wings. Thank goodness, for some fun relief, it's Sarah's 40th birthday [she is also expecting her third baby!], so Patsy brought a pink crown and wand and had Sarah lead us in two laps in the soccer dome. Pats also handed out balloons for us to blow up and run with.

Despite my hard work, it was a tough chocolate day, starting with a dark Lindt bar under the tree and ending with a devilishly good brownie from Montclair Bread Company. Mistakes were made, or moderation was lost, or....I don't know how to say it. I think I need to plan my meals better. Cheddar cheese and pretzels also presented a pitfall today.

I saw Anne and Elly this afternoon over mochas @ Red Eye Cafe on Walnut Street, and just now, H. and I went to Upstairs on Valley Road for drinks and light small plates. Now I'm ready to call it a day.

To your health. Good night. 

TCOY
  1. Boot camp in the soccer dome.
  2. Walked Sug around block.
  3. Nap.
  4. Kept my doctor's appt.
  5. Got a manicure @ Vamp! Couldn't bear my worn-down Christmas glitter polish anymore, but that sparkly stuff is a job to remove. Best of all, to my surprise, the flawless manicure was only $6, b/c manicurist is new and training.

No comments:

Post a Comment