Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Rolling: Vintage Disney--The AristoCats

Eva Gabor and Duchess.
My friend Kim just blogged about her older girls watching "The AristoCats" and loving it. Since Punch digs cats* and I seek out 1960s and 70s movies, that's the one we rented when I saw it listed On Demand last night. So cute! Great jazz music, and Eva Gabor's beautiful purr is the perfect voice for Duchess, the leading lady. A true treasure from 1970. Thank you to Kim's daughters! You're never too old for Disney. Good night.

TCOY
1. Boot camp in the park.
2. Soothing bath.

*A very nice young hipster couple just moved to our block from Brooklyn. Punchy visits them and their kittens every chance she gets. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's so great! I'll be sure to tell the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, tell me what else they watch ;) so sweet that they watch together...love alice

    ReplyDelete