- Started the morning w Cabot plain Greek yogurt, chopped apple, homemade muesli and a drizzle of honey.
- Interviewed an expert for sugar essay who gave me great insights and ideas. Will share soon.
- Did a load of delicate wash in Woolite—including my Wolford tights and Punchy’s slim little pale pink jeans.
- Washed my face.
- Brushed my teeth.
- Made a healthy dinner, ideas from my friend Rachael: pistachio-crusted salmon fillets; mashed potatoes w roasted garlic; and steamed carrots, green beans and broccoli.
- Bought a special, sparkly Valentine gift for Punchy’s Mimi, have one on hold for Sis.
- Started reading The Perfect Nanny. Sad that it’s based on a true story about a nanny in NYC who murdered two of the sweet little children in her care—her trial is impending—but it is a well-written page turner.
- Napped briefly on couch.
Thursday, February 8, 2018
Rock Candy Mountain
I had a hard day but a blowout smoothed things a bit and I also: