But such is the life of two freelance writers who do not use credit cards. We are both waiting on paychecks. I even cancelled my blowout for tomorrow to save the $40 plus tips. [Friday was the closest appointment I could get to Easter Sunday.]
We shall see what the mail carrier--and direct deposit payments--brings. [Should that be bring or brings?]
- 7 a.m. support group.
- Walked Sug around the block.
- Nap on couch.
- Bath with fizzy.
- Walked in and out of town [about 40 min. round trip] with my laptop, to work and write.
- Ate healthy food.
- From 5 to 6 p.m., I watched an episode of the original "Charlie's Angels" show on MeTv. [I had dropped P. at soccer practice in the park at 4:45 and asked Dan to get her at 5:45.] I loved it, even though I can see that the beautiful leading actresses were objectified to some degree in clothes like the sailor-collar midriff on Jaclyn Smith in final scene. But I love Charlie's voice over the intercom, Farrah's truly sunny beauty, the bell-bottom jeans, all the details.
- Joyist, clean, healthy space with no piles of dead backyard leaves begging [through my home office window] to be raked, bagged and hauled to curb. Big Buddha Bowl with beets, squash, kale, hard-cooked egg and tahini dressing, plus hazelnut energy bites, $23.
- Joyist, large organic cappuccino in tall to-stay cup. Delicious treat, $6.
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND SO FAR THIS MONTH: $135.68.
MY TOTAL MARCH SPEND OUT OF POCKET: $4,128.41.
COMPARE TO TOTAL FEBRUARY SPEND OUT OF POCKET: $3,159.25.