It was a busy day and I want to read and rest now before Punchy's 8 a.m. chess class.
- Talked to my friend Rachael, who is inspiring.
- Walked into town.
- Had an iced latte with "I'm tired" boost [dried mushrooms plus other helpers] at Joyist.
- Threw out store-bought cookies that made our way here after picnic.
- Private Benjamin appointment. Kind of hard and challenging but still glad I showed up.
- Got a large kale salad to go at Raymond's for dinner.
- Joyist, latte [above] with extra $2 boost and hazelnut energy bites to share with girls, $15.
- Raymond's, large baby kale salad plus $1.50 counter tip, $17. [It was big enough to share with Dan and I wanted to, but he didn't like it.] Drove Punch to gymnastics at 6:40 and returned 8:30 p.m.
- Anthropologie, card to mail Sis, $6.40.
- Uber to therapy; Uber to Church Street; and Uber back home, including tips=$8.92 + $8.80 + $12.59 so $30.31.
MAY AVERAGE DAILY SPEND: $76.12.
COMPARE TO APRIL STATS, DOING MUCH BETTER SO FAR--largely due to spending 9 days with Sis in May?
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND IN APRIL: $121.14.