I was really impressed. It looked like the kids had so much fun. I stayed til about 10 but many moms signed on for the day.
I didn't want to blog now because I'm tired and it's been a hard week, with bursts of happiness in between. I also plan to leave the house by 7:15 for an 8 a.m. yoga class. But I wanted to track my spending before I go to hell in a hand basket.
Now, good night.
- Walked to town for salon blowout.
- Got salon blowout. To help smooth big creases in my life.
- New lipstick.
- Dr. appt.
- Walked Sug around block.
- Homemade pea soup with mint and spoonfuls of plain grass milk yogurt on top.
- Talked to my editor about next round of assignments.
- Java Love, small coffee for me [which I spilled all over kitchen, bummer] and almond croissant for Punch, plus tip, $6.
- ShopRite in Stamford, CT, two 22-bag boxes of Wise assorted chips for the picnic plus whipped cottage cheese on sale, $15.
- Local Coffee, bag of IRVING FARM [NY] signature beans, 2 large cold brew iced coffees*, 1 scone, tax and $1.50 jar tip, $30.66. *Susie, a mom working so hard on that picnic, inspired me--she thought of everything. Then I knocked over her mug of coffee. So I went back with an iced brew.
- CVS, the high-end sunscreen everyone is loving [absorbs quickly, smells good, excellent protection] was buy one full size at $35.99 and get second full size half off. Total bill, with KIND bars on sale for girls [2 boxes for $6, so I got 4 boxes], almond milk, whole milk, $78.63. Now, if I can only actually use the sunscreen. I'm out in the rays a lot, walking, gardening, biking.
- Liquor store, 3-pack of little Prosecco bottles for Fig with card from Dan, me, Punch and Sug--because she finished her summer Biology of Cancer class, worked hard and kicked ass, about $15.
- Parking meter, 50 cents.
- Pizza place, one veggie slice plus cup of ice water and jar tip, $5.
- Salon 212, blowout, $35, plus tips=$45.
- Same, Aveda lipstick in Guava, $24. It is supposed to go with my hair color.
- Uber, 2 rides in town with tips, $18.10.