Search This Blog

Monday, July 15, 2019

Rounding the Bend

Remember I prepaid for a day of the Joyist Reset Meal Plan on Friday? So I enjoyed it today, when I went to write at Joyist. It was a lot of healthy food--and a tall organic iced coffee, too--and I even brought some of the meal home.

Rounding the dark bend in the road--feeling better.

TCOY
  1. Weeded garden for a while.
  2. Walked to town, 20 minutes.
  3. Ate that healthy Joyist food.
  4. Made scallops and steamed asparagus for dinner.
  5. Dan and I walked Sug around the block tonight.
$ MONEY SPENT OUT OF POCKET
  • Sun Graphics, two copies of Punchy's multipage dr. visit/immunization report for upcoming week of camp [July 29]. For this one, I mailed in hard copy. $1.50.
  • Post Office, biz-size envelope w postage to mail Punch dr. report, 69 cents.
  • Joyist, one "Natalie" pink velvet/beet root blend to give to lovely Maddy, Patsy's teen daughter, who popped in to see me on a visit to Montclair from Colorado, and one mock/healthy Twix bar, $13.
TOTAL DAILY SPEND: $15.19.
RUNNING TOTAL FOR MONTH AS OF JULY 15 [AND STARTING JULY 5]: $690.98.
JULY AVERAGE DAILY SPEND: $62.82.

Big-ticket firecracker items in July: *Marcel bkfast w Punch and loaf of bread, $29; *Tory Burch sandals, $111; Starbucks Camp day, $94 [I subtracted the Bear Mountain pickles and peaches]; Punch bday gifts for friend + tiramisu w Elaine, $37; Joyist to write, + Punch drop-in, $30; one day of Joyist Reset Meal Plan, $35; Elixir of Love body creme, $30.


No comments:

Post a Comment