Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

A Cup of Coffee & a Group of Moms ☕☕

On Wednesday mornings, I sign onto Zoom at 10 a.m. to meet with two to five other mamas....we practice and talk about The Nurtured Heart Approach to parenting (see link below). Sometimes I don’t want to show up. I’d rather rest or watch TV or get to work or take a walk.  

But it helps.

Dan and I also did a required Nurtured Heart Approach training series a couple of years back.

It is a gift to listen to the other moms and to get their feedback. They offer graceful, funny and wise perspectives. (And while I have raised two girls, they each have several children.) But now I really do have to do other things. I left the call at noon and have been occupied since....

#gratitude

 https://www.amazon.com/Transforming-Difficult-Child-Nurtured-Approach/dp/0967050707/ref=asc_df_0967050707?tag=bingshoppinga-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=80126962324852&hvnetw=o&hvqmt=e&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4583726540944057&psc=1


3 comments:

  1. No idea why this worked but yay! Glad to see you are connecting with people. Feel badly for all like you struggling with school age kids during this interminable pandemic. Hang in there.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liz, you have a big heart and I thank you. So glad you can comment again. Love Alice

      Delete