Catching up on Atlantic City/2 days/one night here:
$ MONEY SPENT OUT OF POCKET THURSDAY, APRIL 25
- Gilchrist, breakfast for four of us with tip, $54.60.
- Gilchrist, 2 dark chocolate-covered Oreos, one for P. and one for me, $2.89. Wasteful.
- Starbucks app, worked at SB from 12:30 to 5 p.m., grande iced coffee and twin pack of pretty Ban.do holiday notebooks on sale, reduced from $13 to $6, plus $1 tip, $11.24.
- Starbucks app again, salami + Monterey Jack tray and Dark Chocolate Chip PB Perfect [protein] Bar plus $1 tip, $12.18.
- Store in Tropicana, small gift for Sis + 2 dark chocolate bars, $14.37.
- Step Up store in Tropicana, Skechers "yoga foam" flip-flops, blush with rhinestones in my large size, 11, $34.99.
- Steel's [since 1919] candy/fudge store on boardwalk, small piece of fudge for P. and saltwater taffy to bring home, $14.26. Wasteful.
- Japanese restaurant in Ventnor, split dinner for 4 bill with Mimi, plus tip, $52.15.
- Sunoco, Atlantic City, half tank of gas, $18.58.
MONTHLY SPEND AS OF APRIL 25: $2,991.09.
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND SO FAR THIS MONTH: $119.64.
$ SPENT OUT OF POCKET FRIDAY, APRIL 26
- CVS, went for 2 family Rx, got small bag Ruffles chips, 3 Lean Cuisine entrees, 2 Hallmark cards for Sis bday today, $25 gift card for her, $44.55. I want to stop buying these small bags of chips; bad for wallet and bad for heart.
- CVS again, since my receipt, above, included coupon for $2 off Listerine. Large Special K with Red Berries, 2 large Listerine, new Reese's Dark Chocolate Thins [crazy impulse buy], Fairlife chocolate milk, half-gallon Horizon organic milk, shelled pistachios, 3 dog food, $40.24. Letting those Reese's into my cart was ill-advised and wasteful.
MONTHLY SPEND AS OF APRIL 26: $3,075.88.
AVERAGE DAILY SPEND SO FAR THIS MONTH: $118.30.